Unbelievable excitement ensues as two Seattleites prepare for a baby!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Playtime!



Here are a few playtime photos that are a bit more traditional than what I posted below.

With apologies to all of the other babies, past or present, and especially to my sister, who always does a slow burn when my parents say this, but I think it can be empirically, scientifically proven that Sophia is the most adorable baby that has ever existed.



Well, when she's not making her metallic-edged shriek, that is. Think Jim Carrey in Dumb & Dumber when he asks, "Do you want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?" Then amplify his sound by a factor of 10.

But that's a story for another day.



And for those of you wondering if that open expanse of carpet is actually in our office, well, yes it is. I can understand your confusion, though, because I share it also. Who knew that once we cleared those stacks of boxes and car magazines there would be some carpet under there?!?!





1 Comments:

Blogger Senihele said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. So...Haf...when will ya'll give her a little brother or sister??

Brenda

7:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home