Unbelievable excitement ensues as two Seattleites prepare for a baby!

Friday, April 14, 2006

The Phia Monster!



Sophia is at the really active stage where she loves crawling maniacally, arms pumping and breathing fast, all the way across the room, then standing up, balancing on Daddy's prone form, and trying to crawl over him. Usually she also tries to spindle my glasses, gouge out my eyes, and reach into my nostrils as part of the same effort.

Last night I had the digital camera on hand, and using it as bait, captured point-blank (without lining up or focusing the image) her attempts to summit Mt. Hafner and reach the digital camera so she could use it as a chew toy.

By no means is this great - or even good - photography, but I find it pretty entertaining and it really captures Sophia's intensely playful mood.

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home