Unbelievable excitement ensues as two Seattleites prepare for a baby!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Chris' Object of Automotive Desire - Introduction

Over the last three months or so, I've been sending a daily e-mail to the auto team pointing out exotic, rare, or, more often, hideously ugly cars I like.

Yes, this is surprising dedication from a guy who updates his blog roughly three times a year. But I figured - as long as I'm already doing the work, why not post it here, to annoy the people who don't care at all about cars and just want to see baby pictures?

So starting today, I will begin a (hopefully) daily process of posting my daily COoAD here. I'll also post the original COoADs here until I'm all caught up. Beware - there will be references to co-workers and their tastes in the e-mails, since I don't really have time to rewrite these every day for the blog. But I trust that their general sense of disgust and indignation at the garbage I like will be the case here as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home