Unbelievable excitement ensues as two Seattleites prepare for a baby!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!


Here's wishing everybody a Merry Christmas, and a better new year for the SuperSonics.

Merry Christmas, everybody!


This may look somewhat familiar ...

I hope everybody is having a terrific Christmas Eve and an even better Christmas tomorrow. And for those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a spectacular weekend anyway. For those of you who don't want to have a spectacular weekend, well, fine - be that way.


Here was our first alternate ...

And, for everybody's enjoyment, here's our Christmas card picture and some of the out-takes from that photo session.


Outtakes ...



2 Comments:

Blogger Senihele said...

Merry Christmas Haf, Leigh and Sophia!

Brenda

10:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is off topic, but when I awoke this morning I felt groggy and my butt hurt.

Cute pictures of Sophia!

1:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home