Unbelievable excitement ensues as two Seattleites prepare for a baby!

Monday, July 03, 2006

A Day at the Park/ I hate this hat!




Yes it was 92 degrees last Monday and yes that is sick and wrong!







Did I mention how much I hate this hat? And especially this damn strap?






I'm a little worried it looks dumb- what do you think?









Of course, I always look cute- that is beside the point.












I'm done with this thing!









Good bye!













Better- right?











Don't my Dad and I look cute together?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phia,
I hope you have a few more hot days so you're ready for the South in August! Can't wait to see you & Mama next month!

8:27 AM

 
Blogger Senihele said...

Aww Sophia. Daddy's hat just looks better on him. *grin* Haf, great photos in your blog. She's grown so fast.

Brenda

10:08 PM

 
Blogger Chris Meirose said...

I think it's official, Sophia has more hair than Chris :-)

Good to see you back, even if it's for SOS stuff.

Big Chris

12:09 PM

 
Blogger Chris Meirose said...

I also want to point out the glaring omission of DeLorean from your list of car makers. And AMC deserves a listing of it's own. And does McLaren get lumped in with Benz or should it too have it's own category?

:-) And what of Yugo? Daihatsu?

Ok, I'll stop now...

Big Chris

12:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home