Unbelievable excitement ensues as two Seattleites prepare for a baby!

Friday, August 26, 2005

More to come ...


"Update the blog, Daddy!"

The Blog is alive! It's ALIVE!!!!11!!!!!!1!

You know, I had thought I was doing the Internet and the rest of the world as a whole a service by sparing society from my meandering thoughts over the last two weeks, but as it turns out there are actually a few people who are masochistic enough to want to read this stuff.

For those people, I can say this - a few more pieces featuring my usual mix of idiocy and blathering rationalization are on the way. Thanks to recent events, I haven't had the time or inclination to write, so the result is that I have three or four pieces started but unfinished, and a few others that are written in my mind and crying out for amateur web publishing. Every piece will be studded with a variety of baby photos.

They include:
- a feature describing little Sophia's emerging personality - her likes and dislikes
- a birth blotter, taking us through the high and low points of pregnancy and birth
- a description (including a chart!) of Sophia's new world record
- my musings on fatherhood
- an all-new "Milestones in Automotive History"
- two all-new installments of "Driving with Chris"

I'm not all that far away from finishing them, so keep the faith!



Sophia in a slightly better moment.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Meirose said...

Welcome back, we look forward to the posts.

Big Chris
Because I said so

1:10 PM

 
Blogger Senihele said...

Isn't it amazing how fast she's growing!? She's adorable, Haf.

Brenda

4:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just now learning how to do this! Sophia is so cute! Keep up the good work!
Love,
Dottie Sue

9:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home